The main duties as (Senior) Tender Engineer, include but are not limited to:
- To coordinate the preparation and submission of assigned tenders that are tasked to the Tender Department.
- Take responsibility for tender content, presentation and submission
- To coordinate the compilation of the tender and pre-qualifications submission documentation, from receipt to close out
- To prepare and present relevant information to Management for review and approval
- Responsible for the maintenance of all tender and pre-qualifications registers and databases
- Analyse tender requirements of ITT documents when received and update relevant systems
- Focal point with the client during tender process through to contract handover with operations.
Requirements for the position
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role (technical or commercial) in the offshore, subsea, oil and gas, and / or renewable industry
- Bachelor or master degree in (civil, mechanical, hydrographical or marine) Engineering with affinity for the offshore subsea industry
- A flexible attitude, self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent Time Management skills and ability to prioritize to achieve deadlines
- Strong knowledge on the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Projects and Excel
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Willing to travel abroad occasionally.
For more info you can send an email to email@example.com